Raffle Ticket Sales: September 2 through September 29.
- Tickets are $1 each. First prize is $500, Second prize is $250, and Third prize is $100.
- Purchase tickets after weekend masses and in church office, Monday - Friday 8am-12pm. Winners will be draw at noon during the live auction (winner does not have to be present).
- To stay compliant with gaming license regulations we are only allowed to print and sell a limited number of tickets. To ensure that we sell all tickets, tickets will not be distributed as in the past . You may purchase tickets or whole booklets and take them to sell to family and co-workers. We do ask that all tickets be filled out and returned by Sunday, October 8th. If there are unsold tickets, they will be available at the bazaar.
Food Tickets Sales: September 30-October 14
- BBQ Chicken & Pork Steaks Dinners with rice dressing, corn, and baked beans $8
- Hamburgers $4
- Fries $2
- Drinks (sodas and water) $2
Bingo: 2 cards for $1
Kid's Games: $1ticket with $5 wristband for unlimited fun jump and barrel train ride.
Needs for the 2017 Bazaar:
The Bazaar committee is collecting monetary donations for the following items. Please call Carol Jo Schultz if you are interested in donating toward a specific item to avoid duplicate purchases.
- 100 lbs - 80/20 ground beef
- 35 lbs- ground pork
- 90 lbs- Rice
- 60 x 40 Tent Rental (monetary donation only)
- 800ct - large divided take out container
- 800ct- Fork, spoon, knife packs
Every family is asked to bring:
- 12 pack of Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper cans (only)
Country Store and Sweet Shop:
- Homemade/baked items (cupcakes, cakes, cookies, pies, bread, & candy) Please label with what items are.
- Handmade items for Country Store
- Please no garage sale items
- New Bingo Items (~$5)
- Live & Silent Auction Items
- Please fill out donation form