GOD is good! With the restoration of power to SJV, ALL masses have returned to regular times and inside the church.
In keeping with Gov. Edwards and Bishop Provost's instructions, please to keep in mind the following when attending mass:
- Masks are required for those 8 years and above at mass. Please try to bring your own mask, but there will be some available at the back of the church, if you forget.
- Masses/ events held in the church are limited to 50% occupancy of the building during Phase 2.
SJV limit: 150 persons
- Please continue to space out and skip pews. --Families that live together, sit together.--
- If you feel ill or are worried about possible exposure, Bishop Provost’s dispensation from mass attendance still stands for the faithful. Many churches are still streaming weekend masses on You Tube and Facebook.
- Altar server and Eucharistic Minister services are suspended during this time. Old schedules are obsolete and new schedules will be made once these services are reinstated for mass.
View Our Parish Bulletins
Due to the ever-changing social situation, parishioners are still asked to continue to rely on the SJV website and official SJV Facebook for the most up to date information on SJV activities and mass times. Father may also issue a message through the Parish Cast system. Bulletins will still be posted on Friday for the coming weekend as well as available in the church after mass.
Monday: 6:30 pm
Tuesday: 7:30 am
Wednesday: 6:30 pm
Thursday: 7:30 am*
Friday: No Mass
Saturday: 4:00 pm
Sunday: 7:00 am & 9:30 am
Holy Hour of Adoration-
-First Thursday of month @ 5:30pm, followed by Mass.
Holy Day and Feast Day Masses: TBA
-Before weekend masses
Monday - Friday 8am - 12 noon
Please wear a mask when coming inside and only one person at a time. Parishioner will only be allowed into the foyer of the building and be helped through the office partition door.
Thank you, SJV Office Staff.